June 3, 2020
A timely and valuable series produced by Africa.com in partnership with faculty from Harvard Business School to address this unprecedented humanitarian and economic crisis as a result of COVID-19.
Professor David B. Wilkins leads the discussion with top lawyers across Africa while the welcome is delivered by Eric Holder, 82nd Attorney General of the United States.
- Gerald Abila, Founder and Executive Director, BarefootLaw
- Dr. Myma Belo Osagie, Co-Founder, Udo Udoma Belo-Osagie
- Michel Brizoua-Bi, Partner, Bilé-Aka, Brizoua-Bi & Associés
- Stephen Chege, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Safaricom
- Prof. Vincent O. Nmehielle, SJD, Secretary-General, African Development Bank Group Office of the Secretary-General and General Secretariat
- Prof. Ruth L. Okediji, Jeremiah Smith, Jr. Professor of Law, Harvard Law School, and Co-Director of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society
- Sandie Okoro, Senior Vice President, and General Counsel, World Bank Group
- Thandi Orleyn, Chairperson, Legal Resources Trust
- Dr. Godfred Penn, General Counsel & Director, African Development Bank